Xtreme-Gaming
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community » Buy/Sell/Trade » Buy/Sell/Trade Rules! (Read before you post!)
Buy/Sell/Trade Rules!
MoDiiFiiEdDate: Monday, 05-Apr-2010, 3:43 AM | Message # 1
Rank

Group name
Administrators
Awards
4 | View

Here at XG we have rules in place to help users not to get scammed. These will be the rules that we enforce here :

• All items in your thread must have an accompanying picture WITH your user-name somewhere in the picture.[/b]

• Your must describe your product well, including any scratches and/or defacement.

• Accounts that are for sale will be monitored by staff to ensure that no one is buying/selling a stolen account with a credit card on it.

• If a dispute occurs between the two parties, we (X-Gamerz) will try our best to resolve the incident. If all else fails please contact credit card company or PayPal to discuss the dispute.

• You may sell accounts for all types of games and consoles. If both parties agree you can ask a trusted staff to recover/login to the account and check that everything is as described. If you do not wish to then beware of the risks you are talking.

• All KV's (Key Vaults) can be sold here but you should only buy from trusted sellers. Even if the seller has the user-name of another trusted seller, it may not be them...

• Subscription Codes such as : X-box Live, Microsoft Point Cards,i-Tunes Cards etc. are to have a picture accompanying them. You must include your user-name in the picture. You must show the code but you can block the last 5 characters.

If you are BUYINGput {b} at the start of your thread.
If you are SELLINGput {S} at the start of your thread.
If you want to TRADE put {T} at the start of your thread.

Failure to follow these rules may/will result in your thread being closed/deleted.

• But still remember (WE) XG are not liable for any losses that may occur.

I will add more when necessary.

Forum » Community » Buy/Sell/Trade » Buy/Sell/Trade Rules! (Read before you post!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz